Author Topic: Once A Marine  (Read 1585 times)

Denny

• View Profile
Once A Marine
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:52:06 PM »
Just finished Gunny Pop's book.  What a story, and what a guy.  He makes my feeble 3 years in the Corps look rather bland.  I have both the hardback and the Kindle edition, along with 43 other Savas Beatie titles.

I've talked with Ted through emails recently, and I believe you are the class of your field.  By the way Ted, have you come up with a copy of "The Sigel Regiment". that you said you would look around for.

Will be waiting eagerly for the next two Gettysburg titles, and the Antietam Maps.

Take care
Denny

SavasBeatieAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Once A Marine
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:11:13 AM »
Hi Denny,

Thank you for your post! We are always happy to hear when our customers enjoy our books.

You probably already know, but The Maps of Antietam is at the printer now and should be out in May.

Which two Gettysburg titles are you looking forward to?

- Lindy
Savas Beatie
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:51:33 PM by SavasBeatieAdmin »

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:08:12 PM »
Hi Lindy,

Gettysburg Numbers and Losses, and The Gettysburg Encyclopedia, are the ones I'm waiting on.

One question, do you know what battle will be next for the map series after Antietam?

Thanks for responding,

Denny

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
Hi Denny,

I thought I'd jump in here as Lindy is out of the office today.

We have a few more Savas Beatie Military Atlas Series books in the hopper. Author Bradley Gottfried is working on one regarding Bristoe Station/Mine Run and also the Wildernesss Campaign. Branching out to another genre, we also have a couple authors working on a Napoleon map book focusing on the 1812 invasion of Russia. That one will be a great reference as well!

By the way, thanks for your kind comments about Savas Beatie books. They are truly appreciated.

Sarah

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 12:35:46 PM »
Hi all, Did the Gunny make it there yet.  Give him my regards and a big "Semper Fi".  I'll be buying his new book although I am a little to old to start over again.

Take care,

Denny
Plt. 170 MCRD SanDiego Mar 66

Lindy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 11:11:37 AM »
Here is a picture from the book signing with Nick Popaditch through Sierra Vista bank. You can see more pictures on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/savasbeatie.