Author Topic: The Maps of Antietam  (Read 1383 times)

History101

• View Profile
The Maps of Antietam
« on: April 24, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »
Hi Mr. Gottfried. I just wanted to say hello and say how much I enjoyed The Maps of First Bull Run! I am really looking forward to The Maps of Antietam.

bgottfried

• View Profile
Re: The Maps of Antietam
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:36:45 AM »
Glad you liked the book.  There is an interesting story behind the Bull Run book.  But to answer your question, the book is slated to come out next month (May).  It's been a long road, but I think you will really like it...124 color maps that cover the march to the battlefield, the battles for South Mountain, the siege of Harpers Ferry, all aspects of the battle of Antietam, and of course the little fight at Shepherdstown, which ended the campaign. 

Brad

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
Hello to you both.

We are working on a book trailer to release before the publication of The Maps of Antietam, and will post the link here as soon as it's available.

Mr. Gottfried - your advanced copy of The Maps of Antietam shipped to you yesterday. I'll post a photo of the book here tomorrow so everyone can get a sneak peek of what's in store!

Sarah

bgottfried

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 03:21:33 AM »
Hooray!  Can't wait to see the book.  Ted Savas tells me that it looks GREAT!

Brad

History101

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
What is the interesting story behind The Maps of First Bull Run book? Oh so curious...