Author Topic: Curious where we work?  (Read 3178 times)

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
Curious where we work?
« on: May 02, 2012, 10:10:39 AM »
Here's a photo from yesterday, before we headed out to lunch. The waitress said that Ted Savas's name should be Charlie, as in "Charlie's Angels." No joke!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:37:03 PM by SavasBeatieAdmin »

CW4ever

• View Profile
Re: Curious where we work?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:48:01 PM »
Alot of great CW books come out of that office. Thanks for what you do!

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:09:34 AM »
Had a very nice phone conversation with Helene yesterday, confirming some reserve orders.  All my questions were answered, along with a little chat.

Good job Helene, take the day off and ask for a raise.  What say you, Raises for everyone!

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
According to Ted's Daily Memo yesterday, Helene is working on " The Maps of Antietam" orders.  Don't anyone bother her.  She has very important work to do.  Go Helene!!!

SavasBeatieAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »
The Maps of Antietam orders have been pouring in here! Everyone is keeping busy!

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 10:19:37 AM »
Ted, I hope you realize all my posts are in jest.  I enjoy keeping all of your "angels" on their toes.  In other words, don't take any of my posts to seriously.

Keep up the good, and important work.

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 04:29:33 PM »
Hi Denny,

Your posts are completely understood. Luckily we work in an office where a lot is taken in jest. (Except maybe the publishing business and our books.) =)

Sarah

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »
Sarah, I see that I'm the first member to break out of the "newbie" classification.  I'm now officially a Jr. Member.  At long last I am somebody, even if it's only a Junior.

Have a great day and take care.

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
Sorry, forgot to mention I received my SB coffee cup a few days ago and got Gunny "Pop's" book today.  Christmas in July.  Life is good.
Also got a call from my Grandson in Afghanistan, yesterday.  That made it a great 4th of July.

Lindy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 12:45:17 PM »
Denny, that's great news! I'm glad you heard from your grandson! How are you enjoying the mug?

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 01:03:56 PM »
Lindy, I have to admit that I haven't used the mug yet.  We have a whole shelf full of special mugs from trips here and there, and other ones I found.  We are currently using the British slogan "Keep Calm, and Carry On", from WW II.  Nice cups in red with white letters and white with red letters.  I also use my faithful USMC mug.  The Savas Beatie mug will take a prominent place on the shelf, and I will render the proper honors to it tomorrow morning with the first cup of the day at 0500 your time.  Probably flavored with creme brulee coffee from my lightning fast Bunn coffee maker.  Is that to much information.

Maybe I will even toast Savas Beatie by facing west and in the old Dickens' style say, "God Bless Us, Everyone".

Remember, you had to ask.

Take care,
Denny

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 08:08:52 AM »
Just had a nice call from Yvette, to verify orders for the same book.  You are really on your toes out there on the left coast.  Thanks for catching that even though I knew about it.  I will give the unsigned copy to a very deserving friend.

Thanks again,
Denny

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 07:56:17 AM »
Just received my inscribed copy of Gunny Pop's book.  I know how busy he must be running for office.  If any of you happen to talk with him, tell him thanks for the inscription, and I hope he is successful in all he does.  We could always use more Marines in public office.

Everyone have a great day!!