Author Topic: Good award news for Savas Beatie  (Read 1779 times)

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
Good award news for Savas Beatie
« on: May 21, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
We received some good news today regarding one of our books winning an award. Look for details here as soon as we can make them public!

Denny

• View Profile
Re: Good award news for Savas Beatie
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:12:13 AM »
Sarah, I've been snooping around the internet trying to find something on this.  I guess I'll wait for your announcement.  Is this for a book published this year?  Trying to narrow it down.

Take care!

Sarah

• View Profile
    • On Marketing
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 04:14:21 PM »
You'll have to wait until June 5 for our announcement. Hint: the book was published in the last seven months.

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 06:18:13 PM »
Sarah, That hint you gave me narrowed my choices down to one.  I will leave it up to you if you might not want me to say who I think it is.

Denny

SavasBeatieAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »
Denny - thanks for checking, as our lips are sealed until the official announcement is made. Private message myself or Sarah with your guess. If you're right, we'll enter you into our next contest (the one to appear in the June Libri Novus out next week).

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 11:34:10 AM »
Let me be the first to congratulate Eric W. for his award on his book, "Gettysburg's Forgotten Cavalry Actions,"  from the Army Historical Foundation.  Award for original book, and another for the updated version.  How often does that happen!