Author Topic: Just an observation  (Read 3034 times)

Denny

• View Profile
Just an observation
« on: June 24, 2012, 08:33:27 AM »
I was wandering around your website and I noticed you didn't have all the "Maps of" books listed on your e-book page.  Just thought I would alert you to this.  No charge.

Have a great coming week.

Denny

• View Profile
Re: Just an observation
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »
I can't keep this forum going all by my lonesome.  Where is everyone.  Somebody say something.  Since Savas Beatie is in California, is this the "Sounds of Silence", or "California Dreaming".  I think I just dated myself with those song titles.

SavasBeatieAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »
Hi Denny,

Thanks. You keep us on our toes out here in California! We've been making some updates to our website and will be posting some more ebook links soon. There's also some buzz in the July newsletter Libri Novus about the forum so we'll have some more discussions from that too!

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:26:20 AM »
Ted, thanks for the reply.  I know you are very busy, but it looks like you have a good staff backing you up.  If I lived out there, I would be knocking at your door for a job, just to be around the book business and your staff.

Take care.

Denny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »
Ted, I loved your latest Daily Memo about your business.  Keep up the pressure on our soon to be unemployed fearless leader. 

Take care!

SavasBeatieAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
Glad you liked the Daily Memo, Denny :)