Care to take a guess after reading the below?:
1) Who was the oldest Confederate general at Gettysburg?
2) Who was the Governor of Virginia during the Mexican War?
3) Who was the Governor of Virginia when Lee surrendered?
4) Who got his nickname from taking extra liberties with US Postal contracts when Andy Jackson was president?
5) Who considered a fourth run for US Senator when he was in his eighties?
6) Name the only man to be a Virginia assemblyman, US congressman, CSA congressman, state governor, and Confederate major general?
7) Name the only Civil War general to have lost 9 of his 12 children, including one drowning off Hawaii?
Name the Civil War general who liked to ride into battle wearing a tall beaverskin hat and carrying a blue umbrella?
Hint: it's all the same guy =)