Campaign for Atlanta Series
The Campaign for Atlanta & Sherman's March to the Sea, edited by Theodore P. Savas and David A. Woodbury (Savas Woodbury) was first released in 1994 and sold out almost immediately.
We are reviving this series and are currently accepting essays for volume 3 and beyond. The new editors will be Theodore P. Savas and award-winning Atlanta-based historian Stephen Davis.
We are excited about our new publishing venture, and hope you are as well. If you have questions, or want to know more, please email co-editor Stephen Davis by clicking HERE.
Please do not send your manuscript. It would be helpful if you provide us with the following:
- A Working title;
- Thesis paragraph or two (i.e., what your essay is about, and how it
differs from other published material on that subject);
- Projected length in words (include footnotes);
- Estimated date of completion;
- A discussion of the most important sources you are using to produce your essay;
- A brief bio about you (education, background, and why you are qualified to write this essay);
- Any other pertinent details that may help us make a decision.
Thank you for your interest.